Crown Departments / Agencies and Non-Crown Agencies
Victorian Government Crown Departments and Agencies are inherently party to the Head Agreement. Non-Crown Agencies or other Victorian Government related organisations are also able to access the VOTS Agreement but must sign a Confidentiality Agreement and enter into an Non-Crown Body Agreement with the State. Copies of the Confidentiality Agreement and Agency Agreement can be obtained from the VOTS Contract Manager.
A common requirement for all customers is the Customer Contract (also known as the GATS Purchase Order). The Customer Contract is signed between the Customer and NECBS and performs two functions, 1) codifies the customer/ supplier relationship under the common terms of the Head and Service Agreements and 2) provides an opportunity to include Customer specific requirements.
To access the Customer Contract please click the following link: Customer Contract.doc (71 kB).
Under the Customer Contract, the customer retains its own procurement and contract management relationships with NECBS. The State, acting on behalf of all customers, will be active in monitoring service delivery and SLA’s and problem escalation/ resolution. The State also needs to supply a Contract Management System (CMS) number in order for the contract to be activated in the first instance. This number will be allocated after NECA has signed the contract but prior to customer signature.
Both NECA and the State have Account Management teams available to assist customers during the process of scoping organisational requirements and subsequently contracting under VOTS.
A summary of the steps to obtain a VOTS solution are found below:
- Contact NECBS Account Management staff commencing with the contact details below.
- Access the VOTS Contract documents from the Victorian Government Contract Publishing system or contact the VOTS Contract Manager.
- Scope requirements for sites with reference to available products under VOTS. Include Customer specific requirements.
- Complete a Customer Contract (GATS Purchase Order) with the assistance of NECA and the State Account Management staff. Copies can be obtained from this website or NECA.
- NECA signs the Customer Contract.
- Customer Contract is approved by the State through the allocation of a CMS number.
- Customer signs the Customer Contract.
- NECBS commences the transition in activities.
- The customer, NECA and the State will retain copies of the Customer Contract and related documents.